How do these clips/screws come off?

r&skxa

Gold Member
They are on the underneath of the front bumper (facing the floor) in front of the front wheels. They have a star shaped head on them instead of torx, Philips or flathead. Do they just pull out? It's these, the picture is crap but it's as far away from the screw thing as I could get it.
8unajeby.jpg

where about the front bumper?? Can't work it out where is that!

It's at the bottom of the front wheel arch. I've got some canards / splitters to put on and these are in the way. Similar to Angel (in front of the front wheels nearest the floor) but these are stopping me from getting it flush. zydejuje.jpg

I had the same problem.. You have to drill them out. I used the same holes to attach them tho

I was thinking about using the same holes or other option was just use some washers between the bumper and canard to clear them. I've got some 3mm washers which should work and clear that small plastic flap that's in the way as well. Or hack saw the flap off....or angle grind the canard.

Too many ways of doing it and can't decide which is the best one

I'd ring Batman if I needed help with fitting those personally :wink:

surely the easiest way is to drill the rivets out? Take it you haven't taken the front bumper off ?

I'd ring Batman if I needed help with fitting those personally :wink:

surely the easiest way is to drill the rivets out? Take it you haven't taken the front bumper off ?

I've just come to the conclusion that every single thing on the car is a **** to change, replace or upgrade

Not yet, I don't really want to as that's a lot of effort for something that really shouldn't need it. I'm just going to stare at it for a little longer and wait for that epiphany to hit me lol