how do I fit HIDS??

the instructions are rather hard to follow... could do with a step by step, but cant find anything anywhere

the instructions are rather hard to follow... could do with a step by step, but cant find anything anywhere

haha I must of been having a blonde moment!! lights look awesome, took me just over an hour to do it. will get pics up later

Yeah i went for 55w 6000k.

Yeah bumper off jobby, took about 20-30 mins getting bumper off, as I didnt have a socket set so used traditional spanners lol.

Will get some photos this evening and upload them

Ah you got yours too! Mine arrived this morning! :smile: Planning on doing them asap, a friend is going to help me who has fitted a couple of sets before. Its good to hear that they were relatively easy to fit :smile: Gonna be my first time taking the bumper off and fitting something like this, but I am looking forward to it! :smile: Pics would be good mate :smile: and could you let me know in the difference in brightness and colour compared to your high beams please? :smile: and did the ballasts fit into the projector lights? is there a space for them?

Sorry for all the questions mate! Just a bit excited lol

ballasts didnt fit into projector lights, but theres enough wire to secure them down safely by using the pads,tie strips supplied.

I panicked at first, but the pads are VERY secure,

Will go grab a picture now

wont work, need it to be darker to see them properly.... worst day as its summer solstace isnt it ha

haha yes finally, I really want to go out on the b roads to check them out!!!

just reversing into the position in the pics, it looks SOOO clear, just like daylight.

nice blue/purple tinge to the edge of the light also. never had xenon style lights on a car, but I will now swear by it!

haha yes finally, I really want to go out on the b roads to check them out!!!

just reversing into the position in the pics, it looks SOOO clear, just like daylight.

nice blue/purple tinge to the edge of the light also. never had xenon style lights on a car, but I will now swear by it!

Yer they look the nuts! They nearly blind you when you drive past someone with them though lol.

When nick gets his ill have to see what its like from in the car driving. I wanna get some but getting this spoiler seems to be harder than i thought

yeah just had a read on the spoiler, think thats one of the problems with a gt spoiler, Im sure if factory fitted that they have a slightly different tailgate.

yeah just had a read on the spoiler, think thats one of the problems with a gt spoiler, Im sure if factory fitted that they have a slightly different tailgate.

Yer its annoyed me a bit lol, i like the GT spoiler but i NEED the cup spoiler. Anyone wanna swap cars lol!