• Squeaky clean

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • So clean, it could be a plate

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gez

Moderator & South Wales Rep
Just wondering how many peoples cars are dirty at the moment.

i loose the will to wash mine as much through winter, the pain that it gets dirty again straight away just from going 1 mile down the road. Mine is currently sat with about 4 weeks worth of grime on it, but I do plan on giving it the winter protection shortly with my detailing stuff

So I've started a poll on this.

1) stinking beyond saviour.
2) reasonable, enough that a quick power wash would suffice.
3) washed every weekend without fail, so it's clean.
4) so clean that you eat your dinner on the bonnet.

Last edited:
Mines getting nearer to black each day. The white alloys a are well not white.. But it's a car so tbh I'm not that bothered.

I appreciate the effort some people go to when they spent a whole Sunday on their car with 2 buckets, special mits, bits of clay and brushes but if I'm honest I can't be arsed. Some people will argue that by detailing the car once a month they are protecting the residule value of the car but I think that's a false economy when you factor in the cost of products and countless man hours.

If this had have been asked yesterday I'd have say 'stinking beyond saviour doesn't even come close', but as I've just spent about 6 hours cleaning it I could now eat my dinner off it!

I'd post a pic but its dark now.

Mines getting nearer to black each day. The white alloys a are well not white.. But it's a car so tbh I'm not that bothered.

I appreciate the effort some people go to when they spent a whole Sunday on their car with 2 buckets, special mits, bits of clay and brushes but if I'm honest I can't be arsed. Some people will argue that by detailing the car once a month they are protecting the residule value of the car but I think that's a false economy when you factor in the cost of products and countless man hours.

If your not careful it will start looking like my golden twin soon :wink:

I'll put last years pic up, and then tomorrow I'll upload today's state.

Last year at it's worse.
87ff8f5d0d3259a50e76c4dd5bad263e.jpg

ill upload a picture of this years current mess, white wheels are no longer white.. Lol

Gez, you can still read you numberplate, that's an improvement over mine first thing this morning.

Spotless it's my weekend toy so it sleeps on a bed of phoenix feathers and gets washed with unicorn tears.

The works van is minging though

I would have to say sticking beyond saviour! Like you I just can't be bothered as my journey to work is country lanes! Will get a pic tomorrow of my white/ brown wheels.

its had the conversion rogue but i killed it haha

oil seals in turbo went angel, fixing a few other little niggles too and hopefully MOTing tomorrow but we'll see set has been really busy apparently.

With the farmers digging up and today covering carrots for the yield later in the winter the cars get dirty as soon as you leave the street.

Both were washed on Sunday and both are now dirty despite being power washed yesterday and today.

Joys of living in the countryside I guess.

I'll put last years pic up, and then tomorrow I'll upload today's state.

Last year at it's worse.
87ff8f5d0d3259a50e76c4dd5bad263e.jpg

ill upload a picture of this years current mess, white wheels are no longer white.. Lol

Looks spot oon but that sticker is criminal

Can't wait to move now and put my baby to bed after its had a good scrub down.It will then be ready for its conversion hopefully :smile: