House..

Well I put an offer in on a house.. after a bit of back and forth movment on the price we finally agreed on a price that suited us both (me and my girlfriend and the sllers).

I've an appointment on Thursday with the mortgage company which i'm preapproved with so it looks like I may have my first house soon!

This house includes a garage which the clio fits comfortably in. Let the detailing begin!

thanks folks - once everythings crossed and dotted i'll get some pictures up dont want to jynx myself by going ahead and putting some up!!

thanks folks - once everythings crossed and dotted i'll get some pictures up dont want to jynx myself by going ahead and putting some up!!

Indeed, I dont want to scare you but so many things can go wrong during the sale/purchase of a house. Most of the time its outside your control. I really hope it all goes well for you though :smile:

Nice one adam - i'm in the same position myself, just had offer accepted, got papers off solicitor to complete, got to ring mortgage advisor tomorrow to get the full on mortgage sorted (i'm also pre-approved a.t.m) ... scary times!!

Nice one mate, wish I was in your position. I have a bad feeling it my be a way off though!

Congrats mate, owning your own place rocks. Especially if you've come from your 'rents house. I wish I'd thought on and got a place with a garage, im in a flat and thinking of selling up just to get some space for the car lol!

Congratulations mate! :clap:

It seems to be the week for people getting a house on this forum!!!!! :smiley:

Congrats fella, there is no chance I am moving out just yet.

Well not until I can find a woman who can cook as good as my mum! :smiley:

thanks everyone. Just a quick update really. Tonight I went and applied and got accepted straight away for the mortgage providing the details I gave the person at the mortgage shop are correct. They are to send copy's of my bank statements + pay slips to Halifax who in turn will send me out a contract to sign. Hopefully everything will be OK signed off and I should be the proud owner of a house in 4 - 6 weeks!! So feckin excited about the garage!!

Similar Thread Suggestions