House Prices

House prices apparently have fallen about 10%, its doing my bloody head in!
Iv been trying to sell my house for ages now, and today iv had to drop it again, im just getting no interest!

Its not expensive as it is, and to keep lowering it is pretty tragic for me, but its like price wars with surrounding properties. i think this is whats causing problems.

Im not in a mega rush to sell for any sane reasons, the main one is that i cant get my 197 down the track to my house to clean it! lol

But i started at 95, lowered it to 90, and now iv lowered it to 85......and im getting no where! :'(

Also there seem to be no first time buyers, they either cant get mortgages or are just to scared to do anything....

Rant over!

Hmmm yes I buy houses do them up and sell them on, the current Market is on it's arse. The reccession has kind of made it better for me thgh as I bought a few "below Market value' basically they are repossession properties. Have u considered a part exchange property?

The first time buyer Market was killed by the banking crash no1 will give u a mortgage anymore unless u can stump up the 20k deposit. Even then they don't like lending money.

Sit on Ure house for another 12 months mate it's going to pick up. Also have you tried changing agents?

well i got mine and cosmetically did it up, full re skim, central heating, new bathroom, new kitchen, and was hoping to come out of it with a few quid, but its looking worse and worse. i have 74k on my mort so il still come out of it with a bit.

dont want to part x, as they are mainly exec box type houses and i like to make my mark.

i dont think i can live without being able to clean my car for 12 months! lol, at the mo im using mates gardens / garages etc....but dont want to over do it with them....lol

Was considering renting it out and renting somewhere with the GF or renting it out and getting another to fix up.....but then i need 25% dep for the btl mort and another 20% for the next house, so its not looking like a goer...

£85k?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'd do ANYTHING to get a house for that. Our rented FLAT is £195k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't get a mortgage big enough to buy ANYTHING!

I wish lol :worried::worried::worried:

No, its off the road down a track, thats too steep, i used to take the Fabia VRS down, but dont want to risk it in the 197 :worried:

I feel for you man. Its not bad for buys who have the deposit these days. I was one of the lucky ones 2 years ago with a 20k deposit, and got a house priced at 130k down to £110, happy days.

Although Ive done the house up allot, I think I would probably break even now rather than increase the value of the house.

No, its off the road down a track, thats too steep, i used to take the Fabia VRS down, but dont want to risk it in the 197 :worried:

I was talking to Mike and suggesting one possible reason why his flat was dear and your house was cheap! ;-)

Similar Thread Suggestions