HoiHoi

Hi all,

I'm Zoe, just signed up on here so I can get to know a bit more about the car I have just recently fallen in love with :smiley:

It may be a few months before I can afford one, but in the meantime I thought I'd check out this site and get to know a bit more, as my knowledge of clios in general is a big fat zero lol

I currently have a 106 Quiksilver, have wanted to update to a different car for a while now, couldn't decide what I wanted though til I saw a 197 in a Renault dealership the other day, and now I know that's the car I want! :tongueout:

So in the meantime, I'm gonna start saving my monies as I understand they are quite a few thousand to get a nice one!

Nice to be here! x

welcome to the site zoe.
you can get a good early 197 for around 7-8k now.

Thanks for the welcome guys!! :smiley:

Well as far as I can see... the R27 is the top top of the range?? With the renaultsport stickers! So I shall set my sights on that! I like that light blue colour, but want a red one, looooove the ultra red paint :tongueout:

Hopefully it should be first half of next year, as I'm starting to save now, but also am due a few thousand (i hope) in compensation money after a bad accident i had this summer... so I want to spend it on something I will enjoy and I think this would be a pretty good investment :smile:

Nice way to welcome Zoe to the site :foxspeed: :smile::smile::smile::smile:

:welcome: to the site Zoe, I hope you find the right car :smile::smile::smile:
(and soon)

haha ahh it's nothing i'm not used to! In my hometown (Darwen, Lancs) everyone calls each other 'lad' lol

Thanking you! It's only early days yet like, it's gonna take me a few months before I can afford one, but I'm so excited about getting one! Seeing all the lovely ones on here is just making me want one more! :tongueout:

haha ahh it's nothing i'm not used to! In my hometown (Darwen, Lancs) everyone calls each other 'lad' lol

Thanking you! It's only early days yet like, it's gonna take me a few months before I can afford one, but I'm so excited about getting one! Seeing all the lovely ones on here is just making me want one more! :tongueout:

I have come from a Saxo VTS background, I adore 106/Saxo's a lot still, miss my little baby :worried:

I know what you mean about seeing one wanting you more....the exact reason that I now have a 197 loL!

I have come from a Saxo VTS background, I adore 106/Saxo's a lot still, miss my little baby :worried:

I know what you mean about seeing one wanting you more....the exact reason that I now have a 197 loL!

I think it just seems to be the next step! Start with a citroen/pug and then move on to the renaults!

My fella has a 106 rallye, but just bought a red megane r25, and its gorgeous :smile: It was going to the renault garage to pick it up that I saw the clio, and decided I wanted one haha!

Still love my 106, she's my baby! Wanting to move onwards and upwards now though :tongueout:

They are!
I can't begin to imagen how powerful a 197 would feel after driving round a 1.4 for the past year and half! haha!

Pictures yeahhh hang on I will try find a nice one :smile:

26818_10150171024330243_602450242_11958830_8217182_n.jpg

That's how she's looked for the past year or so! Neon Yellow to stand out!

But then I got bored of it last month, and ripped off the rim tape and sprayed the mirrors matte grey... Also caked in mud atm - she likes to pretend she's a rally car lol

154201_10150333158170243_602450242_15859416_6347605_n.jpg

That is gorgeous!!! Seriously gorgeous!

Any mods?

You got a photo of the back too?

I didn't realise until now, but i've hardly any photos from behind!

This is from FCS earlier this year...

26668_10150209592405243_602450242_12976633_3914134_n.jpg

And thankyou! You're gonna make her blush :oops:

There isn't really any 'proper' mods tbh, I just wanted to make her look different than anything...

She has a french flag painted rocker cover though!...
MR rear lights..
some random aftermarket exhaust (never found out the make, and i never bothered to change it even though it looks a bit chavvy!)...
I had the raptors powdercoated black this year too :smile:
Aside from that and painting things (all done myself, was especially proud of the bumperstrips!)... she is standard!

OH! And OMG I can't believe you have not said anything about it not being lowered! NOBODY has ever not mentioned it before hahaha!