Hmm

TRC1418

Paid Member
Ok so the site was down for how long, I come back and my accounts been deleted off the forum lol oookkayyyyyyy like I didnt pay for it aswell lol

New account anyway old one was JASON197

Welcome back Jason, old site was down for about 2 weeks I think.

Jase had to start the forum from scratch hence why we all had to sign up again.

Lol i didnt even know the site was out of order til i signed back in and had to register again.

New forums easier to use anyway IMO.

oh I thought it just got put back up and I got forgotten about LOL but thanks peeps

Adrian, the engine is sitting in there now but its not wired up have been looking into it and theres absolutely no way the megane loom will mate with the clio dash.. so I came up with the idea of switching all the electrics from the clio dash with the megane dash.. just need to get the megane dash lol so I'm trying to get my hands on a completely written off megane 225 on a cat b which will probably be about 2 grand, sit them next to each other and spend the best part of my whole life working out the electrics lol Everythings stripped out at present the shell looks good now though I'll upload pictures soon. Went to find out about a rollcage about a month ago aswell but just gonna leave that for now and concentrate on getting it rolling..

Is there anyway you can get your proper membership back? as im still a junior member

Yeah Rotrex, I pick it up friday. It's been a long time coming :smile: Did you sort out some trax tickets?

welcome back to the site jason.

everyone was in the same boat and all lost their post count.
some got a few posts back when then site was restarted on the old software before moving over to the new.

try logging in on your old account name and password, and click forgot password.

if that fails ill see about changing your name on this account for you.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FISHBOY eBay Finds 0
MissMagpiev6 Interior and Audio 43
T Clio General Chat 19
Ian_R Clio General Chat 9
D Clio General Chat 11