High peoples I'm back

Shhh don't tell him that, I had him lined up for a WWII piss pot helmet!!

Thanks guys and you will:wink: so good to be back and out sooner than expected
The 3G connection in the hospitals are quite crap really every time I tried to come on line the old git in the bed next to me would decide to go into spasm so I would have to log off then he would be ok again (selfish old git):blowup:
Will put up pics later but just nice to be back on the morphine as well:jump1:
2 weeks to FCS now and I got a date with some hot chicks with Angel and a date with a bloke who will either kill me or make me $hit my pants(Mikeh):wink: to get ready so sod work am going to get myself better
Si I need another week of to get my post count up mate and Mike I feel old now as well lol

THE NEW BATTERY PACK AND COMPUTER

0b621c7a.jpg

d804052f.jpg

A FEW OF THE NEW HOLES CUT IN MY TUM
The bottom one is where they cut the old one out and top one where it's been put into

ab8fd42c.jpg

b1d70ac0.jpg

9ae15491.jpg

b9e47c15.jpg

And my god do they hurt

Slowly Tom.Only let out because of the bank holiday weekend and they got no staff.Release day was ment to be the 4/6/12 but to be honest you recover better at home.Still only getting about 2 hr sleep though.Tuesday up at 5am in theatre at 8.30 out of theatre 11am didn't sleep again till Wednesday 21.00

The 3G connection in the hospitals are quite crap really every time I tried to come on line the old git in the bed next to me would decide to go into spasm so I would have to log off then he would be ok again (selfish old git):blowup:

Was your phone interfering with something connected to him :rofl:

What is the gadget for Roy, what is helping or controlling if you don't mind me asking?

That is the battery box to which is connected to the computer that's attached to the leads on my spinal cord
They changed it because the lead that comes with it was cut during the op so I got a £15000 one as a replacement and gave me this one as a reminder what's in side me lol

This is where the 21 leads that are fixed to the spinal cord are controlled from
It's roughly twice as thick as your phone and about the same length
£85,000 worth of surgery

1cb9761b.jpg

Roy if you don't mind me asking, if your nerve hadn't been cut, would you still have ended up in your current situation?

Marv the nerve was ripped when I fell so if you were able to see the nerve endings they would look like a piece of string unwound and clustered instead of being a straight cut
Due to the clustering effect the endings will never go back together
So the answer to your question is no I wouldn't have ended up like this:worried:

Had my stitches out today from last weeks operation and man did it hurt when they took the last one out it was like a horror film I sprung a leak and blood was squirting all over the place:worried: So they had to put one stitch back in.Bloody useless they are.At least I can have a bath now as I was beginning to smell not nice:lol::lol::lol:

PMSL yes but not for that but for the other smell that will be rising on the day:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had my stitches out today from last weeks operation and man did it hurt when they took the last one out it was like a horror film I sprung a leak and blood was squirting all over the place:worried: So they had to put one stitch back in.Bloody useless they are.At least I can have a bath now as I was beginning to smell not nice:lol::lol::lol:

Who did it, halfords? :blink:

good news fella, love the pictures :'( your right your better at home away from any infections. here's to a speedy recovery