Hi

Hi guys

I am having to downsize , having to sell my beloved 135i .
But this opens new doors to the clio , i have seen a 200 Gordini with low miles .

Very interested , is there anything i should lookout for ??

Cheers all , Mark:smile:

Welcome to the club, good to see you are going for an upgrade on the downsize.....

welcome fella,love the colour and the stripes on the gordini's but the wheels and wing vents are seriously rank,hope its got speedlines

it is a white one , but i've just found out it doesn't have the cup pack !
still going out and about on saturday...

getting quite excited about it now :thumbsup:

Hi guys
....i have seen a 200 Gordini with low miles .

Very interested , is there anything i should lookout for ??

Something thats not a Gordini :001_rolleyes:! I'd really recommend trying out both a cup and non-cup car. If you can do it back-to-back, your local Renault dealer might have the stock in to let you do this.

It really opened my eyes and completely made my mind up, I knew straight away that for me I HAD to have Recaros and Cup pack. But its horses for courses mate so try them all :smile:

Welcome to the site

Right ... 135's all but gone , its just finding the right clio now 3 to look at this weekend ...... Woo hoo :lol:

Hi guys

I've been today had a drive in a non cup chassis & a cup ...
From this i now know i want a FF with cup pack

I'll have one by this time next week :smiley:

Welcome along. Cup is definitely the way forward - it'll make it a lot more sellable in future also! Goodluck with the search :smiley:

Hey there, welcome! Definitely see if you can bag one with a cup chassis, it's the most fun drive I've had in a motor in years, especially when it comes to unleashing it down country roads :smile:

Hi Guys

Just left a deposit for a 60 plate "nimbus" 200 with cup pack .... I'm picking her up on saturday !!! Can't wait ...

Already looking to order an exhaust system , don't know if i can strech to akrapovic though

I will get pics up as soon as i'm back on sat. Its a long drive though .......