Hi New here. My 197 track ready

welcome. nice car.

did you do the air intake ? a lot of people say stick to the standard set up as it looses power.
has it been mapped ?

Reactions: Josh Barry
Thank you for the warm welcome guys :thumb: . Never been round spa will definitely look in to it . Yeah The car was mapped by previous owners been told it’s around 210 but I’m going to get it on a dyno soon where I will also try out the stock intake compared to the custom it has (I have both) but to be fair I have so much air going into the bay (fog light removal ducts , under numberplate cut out . And also the bonet raised to release hot air , I’m not sure which one is better :think:. But like I said I’m new to clios . Cheers guys

Reactions: Johnny 99
Thank you for the warm welcome guys :thumb: . Never been round spa will definitely look in to it . Yeah The car was mapped by previous owners been told it’s around 210 but I’m going to get it on a dyno soon where I will also try out the stock intake compared to the custom it has (I have both) but to be fair I have so much air going into the bay (fog light removal ducts , under numberplate cut out . And also the bonet raised to release hot air , I’m not sure which one is better :think:. But like I said I’m new to clios . Cheers guys
The Spa event is 3/4 April & we're doing the 4th. Most of us are staying at a hotel called "La Reine" in Spa.
There's a thread in the track days & meets forum called something along the lines of "The official Clio197.net Spa trip April 2018". Be good if you can make it.

The Spa event is 3/4 April & we're doing the 4th. Most of us are staying at a hotel called "La Reine" in Spa.
There's a thread in the track days & meets forum called something along the lines of "The official Clio197.net Spa trip April 2018". Be good if you can make it.
Its though. Javelintrackdays.co.uk

Ah I’m racing in the Castle Combe saloons on the Easter Monday (2nd April) so don’t think I’d be able to do those dates. Sorry guys, be up to doing some uk track days later this year if your all there’s one being planned.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Ah I’m racing in the Castle Combe saloons on the Easter Monday (2nd April) so don’t think I’d be able to do those dates. Sorry guys, be up to doing some uk track days later this year if your all there’s one being planned.
Good luck at Combe. What race series are you competing in?

Welcome, car looks like it means business! That filter must sound like Satan's stomach after a 12 hour fast.
Good luck at Combe and hope to see you at a track day at some point this year :smile:

Reactions: Josh Barry