Hi from Blackpool

Hello,

I have recently acquired a glacier white 197 cup, from an forum member! His name is dan and lives in brentford! great guy and great car love it!
I am a design engineer from near blackpool and i am currently working designing exhaust flap valves for the likes of jaguar, ferrari, masarati and more interestingly for you lot..... Milltek. :smiley: i have actually managed to secure a cat back system from them for a heavily discounted price! Whoop!! lol
I also have a degree in motorsport engineering and im into my racing in a big way! :smiley: expect to see me at some of the track days organised on here in the future ;P

any way, great forum, its always refreshing to find a forum that is actually very 'active'!

cheers

Alex

Hi Alex, Snap on the car m8, I have the same, A 58 plate glacier white 197 cup. I moved away from blackpool after living there for 16 years and now living in brum. I used to work at TVR before the Russians killed it :worried:... Im visiting family in pressall in october, around the 14th. If you know of any local meets going on around that date I would be up for attending.

Hi Alex, Snap on the car m8, I have the same, A 58 plate glacier white 197 cup. I moved away from blackpool after living there for 16 years and now living in brum. I used to work at TVR before the Russians killed it :worried:... Im visiting family in pressall in october, around the 14th. If you know of any local meets going on around that date I would be up for attending.

ahhh nice nice!

i worked in south birmingham for a while at laranca motorsport engineering! i know a few people who worked at tvr and i live two minutes away from the old factory!

i think theres a meet on the 5th october, and were running through the lights! meeting at the big tesco near the motorway! theres a thread in the meets forum!!

thanks for the welcome also! :smiley:

ive checked the thread and other than work calling me in im there m8, I was heading that way the week later visiting family and while i was there i was thinking of visiting PROTUNE for a remap but a week earlier is still good for me, they are based in poulton, do you know of them? are they any good? any feedback will be appreciated. thanks

ive checked the thread and other than work calling me in im there m8, I was heading that way the week later visiting family and while i was there i was thinking of visiting PROTUNE for a remap but a week earlier is still good for me, they are based in poulton, do you know of them? are they any good? any feedback will be appreciated. thanks

Good stuff, probably see you there then!

I think protune is on the industrial estate, i haven't had any dealing with them tbh so i couldnt really advise. but theres also motorsport development round the corner from the tvr factory. they have been in the ecu tuning game for years now. the owner was a regular performance columnist in fast ford mag. they have a 4wd dyno good for 1200 hp and i plan to take the 197 down when my milltek exhaust arrives :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions