hi from across the water

Hi all
i'm new here, live in the Channel Islands

just got a Clio RS Sport year 2010 18000 miles on the clock, with all the upgrades.

CIMG0012.png CIMG0015.png

cheers guys
i must say she has quite some poke in her and goes like a train .
but have noticed a little problem, unless its me
some times not all the time, when i put my foot down it like ermm splutters then shoots off like mad
could be me and the way i drive dont know really as my mrs aint drove it yet

Welcome!

Like a flat spot? Mine has one at about 2.2K revs but is due to me changing the exhaust - hope to get a remap in the near future to sort it out

Welcome to the fold, nice looking motor. When i first saw your username I naturally assumed you had a 197 :wink:

i am running the car on the best fuel i can get over here as being an island not many sell it island on 56 miles round
top speed limit is only 35mph
and not car tax to pay or even MOT's

i know really slow thats why folks like buying cars from over here to take to uk
as they aint been thrashed and low miles
also 2nd hand cars over here are cheaper than uk

V-Power and a sprintbooster Gen2 solved the flat spot for me :wink: Goes like a beaut.

Nice looking car, welcome to the forum!

A car like that is wasted there at under 35mph. Sounds like it needs a good blast to get rid of the splutter.

:welcome: to the forum.

i am running the car on the best fuel i can get over here as being an island not many sell it island on 56 miles round
top speed limit is only 35mph
and not car tax to pay or even MOT's

Has it allways been on the island? that's a lot of miles at 35MPH :smile:

was bought in uk for £21000 in 2010
was brought over here late 2012 with over 15000 miles on it

only 2 of these on the island but other 1 hasn't got the upgrades like bigger wheels etc....