Hi as I'm new here !

Hi guys, just thought I would say hello as I have been hanging around the site for a few weeks and realised that's just rude without saying hi !

Anyway, just sold my abarth 500 and picked up a white ff200. Loved the 500 but it was just a bit small and even with the Koni set up a little skittish.

I have owned 2 performance renaultsports in my time but a few years ago now. I had a clio 16V and then a Williams which I wish I still had !

The gap has been filled with a variety of performance cars and I am currently on my second RS4 in a row. But with fuel prices and my job meaning some weeks I can do a load of miles, it's just no good for everyday use. So the wife has it during he week which gives me he opportunity to have something else to mod.

So I got a 10 plate white ff200 with cup chassis. It's done 15000 miles, recaros, auto lights, keyless etc. I had the opportunity of having a set of speed lines but I found one with the anthithite pack ( I know it's not popular ) as I wanted something a little different and so I decided to keep the cup wheels and spend the money on a few other things. I like the look of the cup wheels in black so this maybe an option down the line.

So I will start a new thread with pics later once my first few bits arrive. I have had the parrot astroid head unit fitted and I am really impressed and will give a more detailed review later.

On order at the moment :

Pioneer replacement front and rear speakers
H&R springs 30/40
20mm H&R spacers

I have read about people's thoughts on the spacers but I have run them on both my Audi and the abarth, tracked both and never found they changed the handling, so we will see with the Clio. I hope not as it needs them IMO.

Here's a couple of pictures of the old set up and I will add some more once progress starts on the new one.

C55ADE08-5FB8-4C6A-A14E-6B2FF14131A4-2312-0000017EF696819E.jpg

9F105EBD-B344-48BE-841C-AA4E880C158A-2312-0000017F698FCE48.jpg

Cheers guys.

Last edited:
Hi guys and thanks for the welcome.

Will start my build thread tomorrow as parts should start to arrive.

Only had the car 3 days and my engine management light came on for a emissions warning today ! :nope:

Might just code it down and see if it comes back although it is under warranty. Are sensors likely to go with 15000 miles on the clock ?

Awesome i had a cheeky look, and it looked lovely!

Yes nice car, the seats made it really. The only problem was they made you feel like you are sitting way too high and the steering had no feed back at all...

Looked great and fun but not great to drive. Nowhere near as good as the 200 :jump1:

Steve has not put it up as I think it went within a couple of days as he already had a buyer. You must have picked yours up just after me.

Similar Thread Suggestions