Hey!

That is a cracking video..

I wanted to actually compare the Clio to a fiesta but seems that's been completely passed by lol

Well, they're not really conparable , if you want to go round bends and twisties the clio blew my mind on the test drive, but when the road opens up in a straight line my focus with 344hp and 390lbs torque feels very fast.

On a track I reckon it depends on the track, Bedford autodrome I think it could be close due to the huge straight but a little circuit with no real straights I imagine the clio to smash it (especially mine with the set up)

I managed to get a pic of my car as a profile pic but I will put pics up Friday when I pick up.

What do I get from joining as a paid member?

I managed to get a pic of my car as a profile pic but I will put pics up Friday when I pick up.

For £5 you get to access the 'How to Section' which has plenty of great guides.

Classic video Jimmy!

For those who have not seen:
You don't say, a 2.5 litre turbo is quicker than a 2.0 NA!!! From new, Clio £16k compared to the £25k plus Focus - you do the maths - not much in it really to warrant the extra bang per buck.

You don't say, a 2.5 litre turbo is quicker than a 2.0 NA!!! From new, Clio £16k compared to the £25k plus Focus - you do the maths - not much in it really to warrant the extra bang per buck.
Focus sounds nice but that's it for me, I think they are very ordinary looking family cars. The Focus is one of the worst Fords ever IMO.

As well as the 'How To' Section, there is also access to the classifieds section - cars and parts for sale, Site Traders and associated discounts. You're also helping to support the site, which, among other things, allows us to run competitions such as this one - which you will also be eligible to enter :wink:

15621805_10155017692888738_474248610927255646_n.jpg
Collected it yet?

Yes just got it home !

Yeah mate it's real nice condition. Bolsters need doing and steering wheel needs a refurb, also need to do something about the not amazing but okay stereo. Other than that the cars lovely

Yeah mate it's real nice condition. Bolsters need doing and steering wheel needs a refurb, also need to do something about the not amazing but okay stereo. Other than that the cars lovely

All normal stuff (Unfortunately) ^^^^

Looks lovely bud.

A clean, mean, super-car harassing machine !

(Stance looks great.....springs / coilies etc already fitted by the looks of it).

Similar Thread Suggestions