Hey guys, from Inverness!

Upgraded to an Albi 197 2 months ago after owning a 172 Cup for the last 3 years, and definitely enjoying the new car. Purchased it for £10,000 with 11,000 miles on the clock, FSH and the bodywork completely immaculate (few scuffs on the alloys) as well as a 3 year warranty which Ness Motors (Renault) in Inverness have always been good for (My bonnet started corroding on the Cup 2 and a half years into ownership, and they replaced it no problems).

So far the 197 has been in for the kangaroo update (which worked perfectly), the glovebox lid replaced and a drivers door aerial replaced as the wireless locking on that door was tempremental. I'm also seeing about the wear on the drivers seat cloth. I don't mind the car having problems just so long as it's hassle free to get it fixed, which it has been.

I'm posting from my iPhone so will get some pictures up tonight when I get home. It's a standard 197 but I have cornering lights on the way as well as H&Rs.

Welcome to the site, from Inverness myself:thumbup1:

Ness motors are pritty good a fixing things, been there a few times now getting various things replaced.

Welcome to the site, from Inverness myself:thumbup1:

Ness motors are pritty good a fixing things, been there a few times now getting various things replaced.

Out of curiousity, when did you buy your Clio? Did you have minor scuffs painted?

It's good to see another Inverness poster! It's one major thing Cliosport.net was lacking! My Reg No. is SY56 UAX and I have a black cup stripe. I'll give you a flash if I see you kicking about :wink:

Last edited:
Out of curiousity, when did you buy your Clio? Did you have minor scuffs painted?

It's good to see another Inverness poster! It's one major thing Cliosport.net was lacking! My Reg No. is SY56 UAX and I have a black cup stripe. I'll give you a flash if I see you kicking about :wink:

Yeah last week I had my passanger rear quarter panel paited after some1 opened there door on me :cursing: lookin perfect now tho. How did you know that? you work at corrie motors? I bought the car in Feb this year.

Will keep a look out for you :thumbup:

Ah no, lol, I work at Inverness Autospray and we had an R27 like yours in a few months back! Thought maybe it was yours as we do work for Ness Motors :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions