Paul

Platinum Member
Full leather and alcantara re-trim, with all the extras
KW 's Variant 3 Coilovers
Akrapovic Evolution System
18" OZ Ultarleggera, with Toyo R1R's
Streamline Carbon bonnet and 200 diffuser
AND a supercharger

Instead I have paid the deposit on a house today.

Is there anyone on here that will tell me I have done the right thing!?!?!?!? :blush:mg:

LOL

done the right thing Paul
you would never have had all that stuff done
+ you invested in your future
welcome to the land of SKINT

Best of luck to you mate, that's my next big purchase and I'm sh!tting it hahaha!!!

All I need to do is find someone to pay the other half of the mortgage (i.e. a girlfiend :tongueout:) and I'll be trying to do the same.

Cars come and go, and I have a growing list of must own cars other than the Clio and need to get them in between now and the impending end...

You t***er Paul!

What did I tell you, loft conversion and extension and then move Emma in! You silly silly boy! :wink:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427229/

This is my life!!!! :rofl:

LMAO :lol:

Sorry Matt yeah I forgot about that! Would have been the cheaper way of doing it!

Thanks guys, I know it is the right thing to do - but it is never exciting doing the right thing. While I was cleaning the car after coming back from the bank I was just thinking how far the deposit would have gone on stuff for the car...

Just think if it this way, I presume you were renting before so at least now your money isn't just being wasted and you're actually investing it in something.

LMAO Mike, I knew I had, I guess that everyone else is wrong then hahaha! :tongueout:anic:

Nah id of blown it on a Viper :wink: lol Good look to the future matey and hopefully it wont skint you too much :smile: