help with FK automotive 20mm spacers

just got these and didn't realize i need longer bolts. anyone have these and can tell me what bolts i need to get?

Yes but there is a certain thread pattern and I can't think of it! A search of the forum will find it Dmonk

so from my understating i need :

60 degree cone
m14*1.5
with a 47mm thread
and a 19 mm hex head

all i can find is 17 mm hex head
anyone have a link to one?

and what about locking ones for security?

I had those in that link above. We're spot on. Preferred 17mm hex as the socket didn't ruin the I paint on the bolt holes

Just make sure you get extended ones...20mm longer than the standard ones.

I ordered...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280868670649&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:GB:3160

The only thing i will say is that they pertrude out the back of the hub a little. Which is fine. But the back end of the thread in the hub was caked in **** making the bolt tighten against the back of the hub not the wheel if u get me? Run the bolts into the hub first just to make sure they tighten properly.

Marshall, I have 17mm spacers, would these 50s protrude too much or would you go for 40mm, thanks

so i ordered these 50mm ones as advised, and they are the same length as the standard and obviously dont fit, so i need 70mm ones? can someone confirm?