Help with Cabasse cd player/changer

I've tried to search but either nobody's as stupid as me or i've searched the wrong words... anyway..
I had a cd changer in my 172 and it was never used...
Now i have my 197 i have a cd changer and i can't use it...
Can someone enlighten me on how to actually put a cd in? Me and a friend tried to put her new cd in it and i didnt want to break it by being too heavy handed... so how does it work? and is there a way of putting an aux in?

Sorry about the dumb question :/

press the load button (bottom right next to the all button) then one of the number 1-6, it will then come up on the screen, wait, then say insert disc. there is a way of putting an aux to the head unit under the seat, i think ralphybmw fit something to his.

press the load button (bottom right next to the all button) then one of the number 1-6, it will then come up on the screen, wait, then say insert disc. there is a way of putting an aux to the head unit under the seat, i think ralphybmw fit something to his.

Thankyou!! Much appreciated!!!!

I had to read the manual to figure out how to use my CD player when I first got the car. Don't worry - You're not alone lol

Be careful after youve removed the cd to swap it over. dont try and shove the new cd in before it tells you as it can scratch the cd

thanks everyone after a few months of owning the car i finally got to put a cd in aha no more radio fr me ;/ i am glad i wasnt alone :tongueout: