Help! damaged my rear defuser Cio200T

Talk about pissed off, reversed into a low level post today (the type that holds gates open) It has creased the rear defuser where it meets the black piece under the number plate.
I am fuming with myself for not bloody seeing it! Its not massive but it will need fixing, I rang Renault and the want over £300 for a new one (it does however come in silver apparently)
I supposed there will be very few if none at the scrappers, can a bodyshop fix it?

I will get a pic up tomorrow.

if I'm perfectly honest, I don't think £300 direct from Renault is a bad price, considering what they charge for some things. But see first if you can get it repaired.

OK pics as promised sorry not great quality but you get the idea!

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 95
Who said parking sensors and rear view cameras were a waste of money. My rear is still intact :thumbup1: unless the girlfriend gets her way:eek:

Reversing in a dark unlit car park littered with poorly parked cars and abandoned vehicles left between bays at work, I suddenly regret not getting a car with both.

High screen with a dark tint makes it and a poor light put back makes it a game of luck :wink:

Ok went and saw my local bodyshop (have had work done before on previous cars) Rekons he can get it looking as good as new for about £100 (cash job) will hopefully get done in the next few weeks.