Help Choosing Wheels

Now then if its weight you want to save then feast yer mincers on these beauties from Wed Sport..

They weigh in at under 3kg each and are around £10,000 per set, choose from a couple of styles..

weds_carbon_wheel.jpg

weds-sport-carbon-fiber-wheel.jpg

impp_0906_18_z%2b2009_tokyo_auto_salon%2bweds_sport_dry_carbon_wheel.jpg
I have 2 sets of these on order!the SAS are delivering them for me.

I've decided to plump for a set of Ultraleggeras and some H&R lowering springs (despite what I said about lowering the car LOL).

Thanks for the help so far.

Dave.

Imagine how hard you'd cry if you kirbed one of those CF rims...

Nice choice on the Ultras and H&R's it'll look the dogs danglies with those on an Albi :smile:

Cheers all.

The Ultaleggeras arrived today (thanks to Tony at Demon Tweeks) and are having AD08's fitted so might even get them fitted this weekend.

Is there a guide to fitting the H&R lowering springs anywhere? I guess I'll have to buy some spring compressors for the fronts but I really want to do the job myself.

Cheers all.

The Ultaleggeras arrived today (thanks to Tony at Demon Tweeks) and are having AD08's fitted so might even get them fitted this weekend.

Is there a guide to fitting the H&R lowering springs anywhere? I guess I'll have to buy some spring compressors for the fronts but I really want to do the job myself.

There's a howto in the how to section afaik

i just ordered my ultraleggera and AD08 track wheels/tyres today

£1270 from revolution including fitting kit, locking nuts, black weights, nitrogen filled

not a bad deal and AD08's are a bugger to find! they had a set left on the shelf so i was lucky there.

Cheers all.

Yes like Grumpytwig said look in the how to section some great tips on all sorts of stuff all for a £5 becoming a paid member,Get some pics up once done.:thumbsup:

Well I had the H&R springs fitted on Saturday (thanks to Fred at BTM - really glad I didn't attempt this job on the drive at home!!), and then fitted my OZ Ultraleggeras with AD08's yesterday. Here's a couple of photos - sorry about the poor quality:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers although must get some better photos as these are pants - looks much better to the naked eye. Also the AD08's are awesome - I was worried that I might 'upset' the handling by lowering and changing tyres etc but it's better on all counts - I think the springs and the overall ride are very slightly softer but also more compliant but handling overall is better. Really happy with the results :smile: