Hello!! From sunny Manchester

Hey guys,

Been asked to join up by my good friend Willis. Don't actually own a Clio, though nearly owned a Megane R26 if they're any good? :tongue_smilie: Now smoking around in an Abarth 500, currently on sabbatical from the 'Red H' having owned a few over the years. Bit s**t I know, but the missus drives it, and she wont drive a Type-R so hey ho! On the lookout for a BMW 335d though, so I can butch back up a bit. :@

Anyway, I think that's enough of my life story when it comes to driving. I've signed up to try and help out where I can within the car care section, since my chosen profession is a Detailer! Based in Manchester, and hopefully me and Willis are going to organise some sort of NW "Show n Shine" day in the near future.... no doubt he'll post about that soon enough. Off to your detailing section now to see if I can help out.

Cheers!

Matt.

Welcome Matt!!!

No pun intended, didn't realise how that sounded out loud until I read it back. :smiley:

Get some photos of the 500 up anyway, there's one or two on here with softspots for them.

Thanks for the welcome chaps. Right, well I'll get some pics of the Abarth up...

These were from a detailing session with it last year;

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

Got some underground ones too :smile:

IMG_1891-1.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Couple of others I have played with courtesy of my friends over at Bauer-Millett in Manchester city centre..

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

Then there was this beast, £40k's worth!!

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

And this little beauty.. well, this here is a project me and my dad are working on at the moment, collating our skills to build a concours show piece. Anyone got any clue what this is?

S7000937.jpg

That 695 looks mint. :smile:

Didn't know you had a build on the go mate!?! Looks like a Mk.3 Fiesta maybe?

Thanks smiler!

Willis, you had to go and ruin it didn't you :worried: Yes it's a mk3 Fiesta RS Turbo.

So where you basses in Manchester and do you offer great prices for Liquid Yellow R27's? Lol

I'm in Altrincham mate, I live literally on the road adjascent to Willis lol.

Yeah, I do good prices for liquid yellow R27's because that colour is the absolute bomb! What were you after, paint correction? That colour just lends itself so well to being corrected and then a couple of layers of Crystal Rock to protect it afterwards.. :001_tt1:

Cheers Fernandez!!

@ Willis - I'll no longer ridicule you in public for repeatedly missing parts of your car when washing it? sound ok?!

Similar Thread Suggestions