Hello From My GT 1.5 dCI

Good Afternoon,

I got my blue 09 plate Clio 1.5 GT dCI late last year and I have unfortunately not had the time or the money to do any mods but now is the time!

My previous car was a 206 which as you may know are so easy and cheap to chop and change pretty much every area – so I hope this is much the same.

I am really happy with the car, just had it serviced which I am relieved to say only said I needed new tyres soon, so I am on the scout from some good ‘yins.

I found this site and ClioSport.net but I thought that this one may be more suited to my car - am I correct?

I have attached a few pictures of the car when I gave it a snow foam last week.

Thanks guys,

GEDC0024_zpsc2cf9b15.jpg

GEDC0027_zps99589ce1.jpg

GEDC0025_zpsf8408b5f.jpg

GEDC0026_zpsfd0f1af9.jpg

Welcome, cracking looking car.

Big fan of the GT's, think the 1.5dci will be my next car once my 197 is done battering my bank balance.

Welcome along, I wouldn't worry about having a non-renaultsport clio on here. I have a 1.2tce and everyones really friendly and helpful to me :smile: These guys don't discriminate ;-)

Welcome along, I wouldn't worry about having a non-renaultsport clio on here. I have a 1.2tce and everyones really friendly and helpful to me :smile: These guys don't discriminate ;-)

Except when we are waiting for you to catch up :bye2: lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9