Hello from Glossop

hello

I picked up my first hot hatch for a long time a cracking little clio 197. Drove it home from north London. It's got a cracking spec and has been looked after by its last couple of owners. Obviously still a few bits to do such as:
Needs a silencer in the exhaust
Swap alloys back to standard items
Front under trays and plastics missing
Bit of paint
Full geo set up
Needs a windscreen
MOT
Polish and clean

And it will be one of the best out there I hope. If anyone can help out please let me know,

Cheers
Richard

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 32
Welcome Richard! Absolutely love black Clios..yours looks like a very nice example! Decent spec too!

A warm welcome to the forum Richard !

Your car looks good ! Hope you enjoy owning and modding it as much as I do mine...

Enjoy your stay here :smile:

Welcome to the forum! Car looks great, look forward to the progress and seeing you get to work!

Ha ha ha - 'highly modded so far' ' is just a start in these parts....... :smile:

Hahaha - you know what it's like on here Shuv, you think you've bought a modded car and won't have to spend any money then BOOM before you know it your hiding parts from the other half/bank manager :grinning: Jokes aside I was actually referring to the general tidying up he listed, wasn't meaning it needed work - The spec on the car is bloody great!!

Welcome. That's quite the spec list!

I'd keep the wheels. They look better than the originals I think plus they will be a LOT lighter. Putting the OEM ones on would have a slight negative effect on handling.

Do you have a quick release front bumper?!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9