Hello From Bedfordshire

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
Hey,

Didn't know this site was around but I have been on the Cliosport.net and saw a link so thought I best join.

I have an Albi Blue 197 that I brought in November last year and I absolutely LOVE!

Although Monday I did put a deposit down on an E46 M3 which I should pick up next week! Not in replace of the Clio as I am keeping that too :smile:

I have attached a picture of my Clio, I think?! LOL

Speak soon
Claire :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 45
Welcome, nice looking car, not seen those colour stickers before on a clio, looks ok. More pics please "fella" :thumbsup:

I've added three more but they are only thumbnails ... do they get bigger if you click on them or is that just in my head?
The stickers were on it when I brought it, I am not tooooo sure about the "Clio 197" one though if I am honest :001_unsure:

Attachments

• IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 25
Thank you :smile:
Yeah I think the same, I am just worried that if I take them off the outline will stay there on the paint work?
Its in case I drive past someone and they wonder what car it is :wink: Says it on the tin :wink:

Yes we did Danny :smile: Where I got horribly slated for these bad boy wheels ...:thumb1:

Attachments

• media[2].jpg
    media[2].jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
Yes we did Danny :smile: Where I got horribly slated for these bad boy wheels ...:thumb1:

That's not surprising, they're horrible!

I quite like the stickers, but like I'm not keen on the 197 one. I think provided they've not been on the car too long I'd be surprised if the rest of the paintwork had bleached around them, so you should really be able to take them off without any problem.

Best bet is to try a small inconspicuous part somewhere and take a look. You really want to check the places that would be in the sun the most though.

I think, I'm not 100%, that they have been on there since birth lol!
It had one owner before me (the one who put them horrific wheels on that took me 4 ebay attempts to actually sell!!) so I think he had them as optional extras?
Are they optional extras though? Or completely after market?

The 197 stickers need to come of but the others are ok
You need the 197 stickers in your rear windows
Oh I sell them on here for the forum clio197.net pm me if you require any:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There were some factory fit optional stickers but only on the R27 IIRC and they were nothing like the ones you have on there. Yours will be 100% aftermarket. Like I said I'd peel off a little one somewhere and see what the damage is, even if the paint underneath is a little darker (the rest of your paint is sun bleached) I reckon a decent detailer would bring the rest of your paint up to scratch, but I'd check that before ripping em off :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kanazir New Members 6
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17