Hello From Bedfordshire

Those wheels look like they belong in a rap video, filled the arches out though :thumbsup:

Haha, They were shocking :O
I do want it lowered a smidge on the current wheels & I REALLY want mud flaps :/ strange but true :smile:

I have seen one black 197 in dunstable a few times but like you say I also see more 200s. The Renault garage in dunstable had a red 197 last week but that's sold now so will probably see that about now :smile:
Thank you for the warm welcome :smile:

where abouts in Beds do you live Claire? and renault in dunstable have got a silver 200 for sale now, well over priced thou. oh and welcome! :smile: lol

I live in dunstable Russell :smile: Literally in the flats opposite the entrance to the Renault garage. Thats how I saw my Clio for sale :smile: ran over there :smile:
Yeaaaahhhh the silver ones 13k I think? Parked right on the entrance?

Ahh I know where u mean. Went past it earlier and it had 13,995 on the screen but says 13 on the web. I live in Markyate so I'm only 2-3mile from u but I'm in Dunstable quite abit. Never seen u around thou, seen the black one about and a silver one which belongs to a member on here. There was someone on here about a year ago who lived a road over from Renault who had brought a cat c/d who was gonna restore it but dnt know how he got on with it.

A modified black 197? That has one super loud exhaust? Ive seen that one a few times :smile: I've never seen you either & you have a very obvious green one lol!!
I'm not sure the red 197 over in Renault is sold as it was there this afty (I properly sound like a curtain twitcher now lol)
Are there any meets round here? Or are you part of another club?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kanazir New Members 6
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17