Hello from 133.net

Just read all this, brilliant! Keep up the good work, a. I'd love to see what one sounds like with trumpets!

Only thing I'd say about the car is the rear mud flaps. Would look better without them.

Epic is an understatement, this has to be the finest Twingo I've ever seen. Once those ITB's are on the std Clio boys better watch out
Thanks Lee, Fernandez :smile:

From the last runs out with the 197/200 lads, before the seat swap, it was a reasonable match for a 197 or 200

Only thing I'd say about the car is the rear mud flaps. Would look better without them.
With the amount of stones that get flung up from our wonderfull Scottish roads, I'm keeping the front mudflaps on and I think that makes it look silly without any on the back.

This is awesome mate! I used to be over in 133.net and always kept an eye on your thread over there.

Are the coils more compliant than the cup chassis then?

Epic is an understatement, this has to be the finest Twingo I've ever seen. Once those ITB's are on the std Clio boys better watch out

After the seat swap the car weighs about 1000kg. Power to weight is thus 165bhp/ton. Standard Clio is officially slightly more but in reality less than that!

Quick question: is it possible to put and F4R in a Twingo? I think it is as SteC put an F4RT in one. Did you consider a 197/200 engine swap?

After the seat swap the car weighs about 1000kg. Power to weight is thus 165bhp/ton. Standard Clio is officially slightly more but in reality less than that!

Quick question: is it possible to put and F4R in a Twingo? I think it is as SteC put an F4RT in one. Did you consider a 197/200 engine swap?
Should be sneking under a tonne now, although I need to get it on a weigh bridge.

Yes, theres a couple of F4R and F4Rt conversions about in various stages of completeness but mainly ongoing projects. I wasn't tempted by a conversion... I was tempted by nitrous but couldn't get a reliable supply without going for bulk cylinders which was very expensive
One to keep an eye on will be Yotah, the lunatic who regularly runs round the Ring.
A bit of a best of with the car in 2011 and 2012 at the Ring :
[youtube]e5xGhf0cH_s[/youtube]
Being regularly flat out down the straighter sections, he was contemplating simillar mods to myself. Now he has decided on something radical which will probably be mental turbo power and it could look something like this as he is a car designer for Opal
screen6sb.jpg

Should be sneking under a tonne now, although I need to get it on a weigh bridge.

Yes, theres a couple of F4R and F4Rt conversions about in various stages of completeness but mainly ongoing projects. I wasn't tempted by a conversion... I was tempted by nitrous but couldn't get a reliable supply without going for bulk cylinders which was very expensive
One to keep an eye on will be Yotah, the lunatic who regularly runs round the Ring.
A bit of a best of with the car in 2011 and 2012 at the Ring :
[youtube]e5xGhf0cH_s[/youtube]
Being regularly flat out down the straighter sections, he was contemplating simillar mods to myself. Now he has decided on something radical which will probably be mental turbo power and it could look something like this as he is a car designer for Opal
screen6sb.jpg

The progress threads yotah has posted have been really impressive definitely agree he is someone to keep updated with :smile: wish It was my motor lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
R New Members 14
M New Members 27
B New Members 10