Headlight bulb upgrade

Hello,

I have recently replaced my side lights with the L.E.D up grades, then to match them I have installed a set of the Philips Diamond vision bulbs ( all without removing the bumper :thumbup: ). Has any one replaced the full beam bulbs? Are they the same size as the dipped beam? Am looking for the brightest bulb possible as I live out in the sticks n love a good blast over the moors at night!!

Cheers Hodge

Could we expand the thread to what the best headlight bulbs are for projectors and non projector lights or are they the same ?

Yep I removed the intake pipe on the passenger side drivers side had enough room, bit like taking a bra off bit fiddley but once you've done it, it's not as hard as you first thought!!!

Yep I removed the intake pipe on the passenger side drivers side had enough room, bit like taking a bra off bit fiddley but once you've done it, it's not as hard as you first thought!!!

lol is there a backing to the light or can you just reach in and take the bulb out??

I have installed some Philips Blue Vision bulbs that I love using the same install method. I wanted to change the side lights as well but they are just about impossible to get to, so I left them as is :-(

right then i'll get down the shop and get some bulbs then,wheres the best place to get the LED sidelights from??

right then i'll get down the shop and get some bulbs then,wheres the best place to get the LED sidelights from??

TwingoGeekeo (Karl) on here sells them pretty cheap and you can do your interior lights with the same ones if you haven't already. His are 5 LED but one of mine starting flashing and broke so I bought a different style from eBay that are 9 LED and look brilliant with my projector bulbs.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130540225...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3642wt_1014
As for how to replace the sidelights, if your hands aren't too big all you need to remove is the battery lid and you can just about get your hand in there to take it out, drivers side is much easier.

TwingoGeekeo (Karl) on here sells them pretty cheap and you can do your interior lights with the same ones if you haven't already. His are 5 LED but one of mine starting flashing and broke so I bought a different style from eBay that are 9 LED and look brilliant with my projector bulbs.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130540225...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3642wt_1014
As for how to replace the sidelights, if your hands aren't too big all you need to remove is the battery lid and you can just about get your hand in there to take it out, drivers side is much easier.

cheers joshv,ive already done the interior lights a wile back blue

is the standard headlight bulb on my silverstone the same as the projector light ?