Has anyone ever been on one of these?

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
2010-12-18183314.jpg

It's a bus if you didn't know! We walked into town after I got the Clio stuck twice and caught the bus back. £1.70 the robbing gets! Lol!

scary mate went on 1 last year 1.70 merry hill to wordsley
full of OAPs

It was nearly 30 minutes late, was £1.70, the leg room was inadequate and it rattled me to death nearly! Compared, the Clio is cheaper to run and like a Rolls Royce! Lol!

Couple of months ago, no taxi's at the rank, and a bus was there, so I figured I would take the bus - cost £3 Vs just over £5 for a taxi, waited 10min for it to leave, and the 10min journey in a car took around 25min, plus of course the initial 10min waiting, and I had a 5min walk home from the bus stop. Never again!

Me and my mates waited for a bus summer last year. I think there were 6 of us, so could have got in a Zafera. We were stupid, the taxi back cost us about £2 less than the bus there! Over priced if you ask me.

I have legs and would prefer to walk, rather than get one of them ever again lol! You are less likely to get pneumonia from walking in -10C than whatever awful disease you will inevitably catch on the bus!

We went to a Rugby Final in Edinburgh about 5 years ago and stayed on the outskirts, it was early afternoon so we hopped on the bus outside the hotel. All five of us piled on and then the driver chased us upstairs shouting 'you have to pay, fellas!' :/ We were shocked and honestly thought it was a public convenience rather than a service lol! Handed the driver a £20 note and he looked like we had just spat on his children! It is no wonder nobody uses buses!

They look like a mobile Jeremy Kyle show...

LMAO! I wasn't aware of what that was until I took the past few Mondays off work! It certainly puts your own life into perspective doesn't it, where do they find these people and why is there so many of them?! :huh:

You know what was really annoying, they have signs up all over the bus shelter saying use correct change etc, but they don't actually tell you the price! So even if you are standing there for a hour, if you haven't been on the bus for a while, you have no idea how much 'exact' change you need! Lol!

Lol thanks 197-F1! :smile:

I just spent the past 10mins watching some of them! It was very funny titles like 'white couple has black baby' makes me laugh so so much! I honestly don't know how these people manage to get out of bed in the morning, they are so thick it must be a challenge!

Ye, I actually get to watch quite a bit of Kyle, due to me working in people's houses all day. and most of them watch Kyle all day every day.

Lol they are probably all 'wannabe-Kyle-fodder'!

Isn't amazing how stereotypes are frowned upon, but they are often so accurate... :wink:

Ricky Gervais got it right when he said something like 'the people on the show are obtained by going into farm foods with a tranquilizer gun'!!!:rofl:

I've not seen on of these?

You say it's a bus? Nope, can't say I've been on one!