Harry's Lap Timer

Epic thread now ! Well done

What's this about Overlay you can only do one lap overlay ? Not a full session ?

Sadly not at the moment but it is planned for V18. What i do is use the intro for the first lap then no extro, then no intro or extro for the following laps and finally no intro but extro for the last lap. You can then use windows live movie maker to stitch them into one session which doesn't take too long.

I'd expect V18 released around this time next year which should be free yet again.

I need an iPhone mount for roll cage (4s) any ideas ?

You can get a handlebar mount for the ram which will be perfect for the job.

Awesome guide MP, very thorough, there's quite a lot to this app it seems. Lots of room for improvement on GUI by the looks of things but nice.

What mount are you using? I think I'll pick one up and get the App for How Fast :smile:

The app is very, very through and whilst the GUI is far from ideal you need to appreciate that its such a small screen to fit so many options its always a tricky task getting the right balance for ease of use interface and ease of use in real life when you don't want to be looking for small buttons.

I'm just using a strong suction cup mount which is fine but not all trackday companies will allow a suction cup mount, javelin being one.

I'm thinking of getting a GoPro grab bag mount however and using one end to the windscreen inside and one to the back of iPhone holder if you get my idea.

gopro_grab_bag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: