Had a go a carbon wrapping my air box lid :)

Was bored so i thought id give a bit of wrappig a go. Only done it once before on my fuel cap and that went ok so thought id try a harder shape and want to do a few bits in the engine bay. So here is my first attempt at the air box top! :smile:

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

Dont think it looks too bad . . .

Cheers guys! I ran out after doing the small lid next to the battery top, and need to re do it now as i didn't wrap a part i thought you couldn't see, and you can see it lol

This is what i used : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3D-Carbon...ain_3&var=&hash=item76c1387c34#ht_6727wt_1398

Only got it because it was quite cheap and said bubble free, which it is! was pretty easy to smooth any bubbles out but i only got a few! :smile: I got 2x A4 sheets to start with but will get more soon and update this when i do more :thumbup:

Just keep your fingers crossed that the heat under the bonnet(especially in summer) doesn't make it bubble. :wink:

Looks good! I was thinking of doing the air intake pipes leading up to the airbox too!

Had a go at the gear knob insert tonight.

photo-9.jpg

photo-11.jpg

photo-10.jpg

Was a little tricky and had to do it twice but came out allright in the end :smile: will get some decent pics of it fitted in the day light.