H&R's before and after

is it possible to get a close pic of the front and rear gaps, i just not sure if i need coilovers or these???

cheers steve

Looks tip top.

The standard ride height from the side on view looks ridiculous. A little 4x4 lol.

It looks superb! What is the drop on both cars guys? How is the ride? Handling? More crashy? How does the suspension work having less travel now? Sorry about the questions, I can't make up my mind if I want to fit H&Rs or not...I have already ordered a set of 30mm though.. Lol

I'll have to double check the box but I think mine were the F:30/R:40mm springs.

I went from standard 197 suspension to 197 Cup dampers and H&R so can only comment on that. Obviously not as compliant, but I'm very surprised that it's not crashy at all. Yes, it feels stiffer but this means it corners flatter and makes the wheel feel better in your hands.

The only downside is it "pogos" a bit on road undulations - the up movement is more pronounced but it doesn't crash when coming down (like I thought it would).

Looks much better mate, is it me or does the rear still look a bit 'sat' up. Obviouley the car is better balanced that way, but for aesthetics the rear could do with another few mm IMHO

I'll have to double check the box but I think mine were the F:30/R:40mm springs.

I went from standard 197 suspension to 197 Cup dampers and H&R so can only comment on that. Obviously not as compliant, but I'm very surprised that it's not crashy at all. Yes, it feels stiffer but this means it corners flatter and makes the wheel feel better in your hands.

The only downside is it "pogos" a bit on road undulations - the up movement is more pronounced but it doesn't crash when coming down (like I thought it would).

Nice write up mate thanks a lot:smile: