H&R'd Nimbus

I love my H&R's but over bumps at speed....they bloody throw you out your seat. My head nearly hit the roof lining lol....H&R's...perfect ride height but only great on the really flat stuff...Not a uk spring.

I really like that, think when you have the Cup pack having it lowered can seem a waste of time with all the other settings- however on a non-Cup it can only improve things I think :smile:

I love my H&R's but over bumps at speed....they bloody throw you out your seat. My head nearly hit the roof lining lol....H&R's...perfect ride height but only great on the really flat stuff...Not a uk spring.

Ah ha! You've changed your tune, when I said they were too hard/crashy you shot me down ;-) :smile:

They don't work as their not progressive and lower too much on standard shocks. I'm still in two minds weather or not to fit my V1's, cup set up is awesome imo.

cant wait for mine to be delivered.its been a week now,god damm you bank holidays!looks mint mate,exactly what i want it to look like

Just what i want! Perfect colour car too!:tongueout:roud: does anyone know where to get them fitted in the reading/basingstoke area without costing a fortune?