GW 197 Full fat with Cup pack!

There are some awesome photos there, gotta love the cup racers, surprised you didnt fancy swapping the wheels over with yours :tongueout:

very tempted my friend! just didnt want to be dissheartened with how high mine sat compared to the racer!

you'd be amazed how far they go to reduce weight, friend of mine found this out the hard way when he was asked to buff a Lambo, but they tend to only use 1 layer of paint. He wipped it right of the car.

Makes sense when your trying to save ever gram, think how heavy a gallon of paint is? :thumbup1:

heard somewhere talking about how they saved more weight by making the glass in the windows extra thin to save a few grams ...

Nice progress dude!

I spot a ring sticker! When did you go?

Always had a soft spot for white 197's, they are stunning, 200's in white aren't quite as good, purely because they are everywhere lol!!!!

ha! it gets abit sad doesnt it! i remember clarkson once saying on top gear how you can see the carbon fibre weave through the paint on f40's!

Fair enough on f1 cars but road cars in my opinion arn't worth the hassle.

Went last year mike when i first purchased her! would love to go again now i've tuned it up some what!

:wink: Already seeked that out mate!!! unfortunatley i cant do those dates :worried: my misses likes to book holidays well in advance you see!