Group Buy Interest - RECARO Retrim

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in a group buy on a RECARO Retrim, I've done alot of trims for the club and thought its time to do another one as its been a fair few years.

So what would be included is a full retrim on your RECROS in either full leather, full Alcantara or a mixture of the two.

If I can get 5 people on board that would be perfect, if more wanted to join I can see what I could do discount wise.

My Standard price is £1050 - If we were able to get 5 people I could do them for £850 a Pair.

Clio-197-200-Leather-Alcantara-01.jpg

Clio-197-200-Leather-Alcantara.jpg

They look amazing. Something I would think about in the future. What is the timescale for the retrim and what cost for rear seats retrimmed?

They look amazing. Something I would think about in the future. What is the timescale for the retrim and what cost for rear seats retrimmed?

Because I have the pattern for the seats I can turn them around on the same day (RECARO seats only)

As this is for fronts only I'll keep prices seperate, I'll PM you.

Reactions: LOCKE
The seats look excellent, have looked at your work before and the quality absolutely spot on!

Have a few questions so will send over a PM to keep this thread tidy.

all sorted steve? not been on site a few days sorry just replied to your message

This guy is top of his game, shipping is my issue or I’d be all over this! Just curious, if the covers that are on the seats are in great condition, can they be saved and reused?

This guy is top of his game, shipping is my issue or I’d be all over this! Just curious, if the covers that are on the seats are in great condition, can they be saved and reused?

Unfortuntely not, there are a few things I need off the old seats to fit the new covers on.

I mean the old covers won't get un picked, but not everything will be there to fit back on.

Hi Steve@Edge

I’ve already got the budget approved by the domestic authorities for a retrim of both of our Recaros and I have been looking for someone in the Midlands who can do this ASAP, so I’m definitely interested in paying £850 a pair for the leather/Alcantara combination. Have you had enough interest?

Ben
2010 Clio Mk3 RS200 Cup Trophee

Probably too late, but I'd also be keen on a full leather retrim. Logistics may be an issue though.

STeve@Edge

Have you ever re-trimmed the standard RS197 seats in leather/alcantara? I don't have Recaros in mine and actually quite like the fit and comfort of my standard seats but the fabric material has worn thin on the drivers seat bolster and I quite like the idea of a full retrim.

LOL just noticed this thread was originally from April so I doubt Steve will still be looking :think:

Reactions: Dean Cohen
STeve@Edge

Have you ever re-trimmed the standard RS197 seats in leather/alcantara? I don't have Recaros in mine and actually quite like the fit and comfort of my standard seats but the fabric material has worn thin on the drivers seat bolster and I quite like the idea of a full retrim.

LOL just noticed this thread was originally from April so I doubt Steve will still be looking :think:

I would second this!
Or even repairing bolsters on standard seats?