Got HEL brake lines ?

Just looked at my HEL lines (still in packet :smiley:) and i've no clips with mine. :bash:

Iv just checked mine & their worn through to the rubber 5c178c73-2f40-75a7.jpg. As you can see they have been catching on the wheel. Do the new 1s come with the bracket shown in the early post

Iv just checked mine & their worn through to the rubber 5c178c73-2f40-75a7.jpg. As you can see they have been catching on the wheel. Do the new 1s come with the bracket shown in the early post

No the bracket came with the car , yours is missing !

Anyone have a part no for these brackets as I don't want to put new hose's in without them

you cant get them any more renault have changed the design !

and the new design needs a rubber grommits that dont come with braided lines

gotta be breakers yard ( although i have tried pretty much everyone in the land :smile: ) or just use a "p" clip which is what i am going to be doing until fernandez come up trumps :smile:

Cheers for the reply mate will try & make somthing myself

i dont think there is too much wrong with using a "p" clip like fernandez PROVIDING when they changed the design they kept the same length as his look shorter than the new gen ones to accommodate the braket .

worth also noting how the original bracket works by allowing the hose to move back and forth through it so it does no clash with the wheel hose retracts when on one lock and comes on when on other , we tried to replicate but its very hard without fully encompassing holders as the hose just flexes other wise , i shall be trying to fit p clips this weekend and will report back to you asap.

Just checked & mine have the p clip & are still rubbing. Going to try a cable tie before the p clip and see if that stops the hose from pulling through 95feeb8d-9060-f791.jpg