Gordini 200

I have no idea really thats why i opted out of it.. it was only painted calipers and lowered more than standard.. hence why i said no as it doesnt makes any odds to me

Don't think its £1000 for the cup pack

Can you get some more pictures to show what it's like without the stripes please?

Looks a million times better with the stripes removed! Just need rid of the Barryboys/Halford colour coding on the wheels now :smiley:

Will it not take more value of the car by removing the strips whn it comes to resale?

It looks much better Donna, is it all the way down at the back ?

Do your front wheels scrub when the steering wheel is turned more than one full turn ?

Can you get some more pictures to show what it's like without the stripes please?

Do you think to remove the stripes? I'm waiting for a clio gordini in blue and the people who want to remove the stripes that are the Gordini-status worried me...:wink:

Well thats what it was quoted to me and was in the book when i went to buy the car

Yeah i will take some more pictures this week

It looks much better Donna, is it all the way down at the back ?

Do your front wheels scrub when the steering wheel is turned more than one full turn ?

The way its sitting just now there is no scrubbing on the steering when its more than one turn. As for the back i think there is still about 15 mm to go before its down fully.

Looks a million times better with the stripes removed! Just need rid of the Barryboys/Halford colour coding on the wheels now :smiley:

Yeah your right there.. but till i find a set that i like they will just have to stay the now :worried:

Tempted to vinyl wrap my white bits in black and remove stripes. Always wanted to remove the stripes, but wife likes them.

Been quoted £120 by 1 company so far. Waiting on other quotes. Thats for mirrors and blade.

Thats a bad price at all, but if you have the time and patience you should try it yourself, found it very reewarding.

I loved the whole car when i first bought it and then realised that i was pretty wrong abouts it so strips were first to be removed.. and since its not gonna lower the selling value its no big loss to me. Wheels are next for me..

Wheels were first for me. Company said they need it for half a day to do the work, and to cleanse the paint. However, i have paint cleansing stuff myself to remove all the wax etc. That was also with a 5 year guarantee, and additional laminate in clear over the top of the vinyl.

Would be tempted to try it myself, but id end up messing it up and then have to pay someone to do it anyway.

Tempted to vinyl wrap my white bits in black and remove stripes. Always wanted to remove the stripes, but wife likes them.

Been quoted £120 by 1 company so far. Waiting on other quotes. Thats for mirrors and blade.

I do not receive the car yet (middle of February i Hope), but also my wife tell me that the stripes are really good and that without it i could have taken not the Gordini........

And how about to remove only the boot stripes....I like in the front, i like on the roof but on the pictures i don't really like in the back. But I also think that "in live" the stripes will be better than in photo....

The only photo in which I really like also the back stripes is this. I think that all the photo taken too close deform the image and the stripes seems not cute. This photo taken not too close and in a real world with other cars, I think that make the Gordini back really really beautiful and absolutely special:wink:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
that looks bowwwwdy slammed with no stripees... i rekon those wheels would look mint painted gordini blue + black rather than gordini blue+ polished silver :wink:

Do you think to remove the stripes? I'm waiting for a clio gordini in blue and the people who want to remove the stripes that are the Gordini-status worried me...:wink:

No mate, just curious to see what it looks like. When should you be getting yours?

Mine comes middle of February...:wink:
3 months......eternity:wink:
I don't know if remove the clio badge. What do you think about this?

Remove completely the stripes for me make no sense because it's a gordini. Also Porsche GT3 that cost ten times the Gordini have some big stickers. Peraphs more gross then our....
I really like polish boot in all car and so I think how the Gordini look with only the stripes on bonnet and roof....

Last edited: