GoPro HD Hero 2

just watched a really great video on youtube about the setting for maximum efficancy and it surgests 720 @ 60 fps is the best setting for size slow mo and also general quality.

ado is it stuck on using the supplied sucktion mount ?

Iain 007 said:
Better to have it running on 60fps on a slightly lower resolution. I've got an original HD Hero and run it 720 @ 60fps then you can make awesome slo-mo scenes.

just watched a really great video on youtube about the setting for maximum efficancy and it surgests 720 @ 60 fps is the best setting for size slow mo and also general quality.

:thumbsup:

LOL although i would have no idea how to do a slow mo video lol

i use windows movie maker

I used the flat sticky mount. It is so strong that it is still on the car even though I sold the camera. Good thing is it's impossible to spot unless you know where to look.

I use iMovie that comes with Macs. Its ok for my editing skills but I've heard it can be a bit basic for the pros.

Also just tried to remove my memory card from my GoPro. The damn thing wont come out. :jumpon:

I've only got a 4GB card in which is good for about 40 mins of video but bought an 8Gb to replace it. Will need to see what I can do to remove the 4.:thumbdown: