goodbye for now

well today i finally said goodbye to the best car i've had the pleasure to own is it right to feel sad thats it's gone, i'm not sure if sorting out the camper van will fill that void.
i've pointed the new owner in the direction of this website as your advice and knowledge is second to none. he has big plans for the car he's already got a roll cage harnesses, air filter and a set of alloys so he's in there for the long run.
the way things are we'll keep the coopers SD for another couple of years then i may look out for a second hand clio turbo, in the meantime i'll have to make do with the company megane estate, i'm still the owner of two classic minis of which one needs to go and my cooper sport needs an engine and gearbox overhaul which will be done now i've some spare cash and not spending so much time cleaning the clio.
anyway i digress i'll stick around and keep dropping in for a nose to see what Foxy, Mike Jase Roy and Giles are up to, and when our smelly old dog eventually goes i'll let you know how i did it. and god willing be back in a few years with a new steed.

cheers

max

Attachments

• _ZZZ4366.jpg
    _ZZZ4366.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 29
  • _ZZZ4382.jpg
    _ZZZ4382.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 30
  • _ZZZ5252.jpg
    _ZZZ5252.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 30
Sorry to see you go max.
All the best with the projects though and hope to see you back in a clio soon.

cheers guys it feels like a lifetime since getting banned of renaultsport twice and the old clio197.co.uk days, when a i was quite an active member, work and life seem to take over now, I need to redress my priorities