Good service from Brian Leightons - Howden

ashtons99

Gold Member
Nothing exceptional but just good old fashioned quality service from them.

I had 2 of the well reported problems on my 200, the inoperative keyless locking door button and a clicking clutch pedal. The guys at Leightons quickly diagnosed the problems in a few minutes and a few days later took the car back in, loaned me a car FOC and presented the car back to me, job done.

I know its nothing massive but these days meetings with service depts can be like negotiating with kidnappers. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting an efficient service. The knobs at Evans Halshaw wanted me to leave my car with them all day just to diagnose the fault!!

Good! I had to do that so many times with Fiat (fix it again tomorrow), did my head in! "Yes sir if you bring it to us in 4 days time we'll send it in to diagnose the problem then book it in to fix it" and a few times it would be something so simple they could have done it there and then instead of making me wait another 4-6 days!

Nothing exceptional but just good old fashioned quality service from them.

I had 2 of the well reported problems on my 200, the inoperative keyless locking door button and a clicking clutch pedal. The guys at Leightons quickly diagnosed the problems in a few minutes and a few days later took the car back in, loaned me a car FOC and presented the car back to me, job done.

I know its nothing massive but these days meetings with service depts can be like negotiating with kidnappers. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting an efficient service. The knobs at Evans Halshaw wanted me to leave my car with them all day just to diagnose the fault!!

Thats what i love about this dealer, know there stuff, don't BS you, get it fixed and treat you like a member of the family.

I think I should of gone there will do in the future

Been banging on about this dealer for years, you won't be disappointed.