Good price but seems fishy!!

1. Its one of the earlier 200s.
2. No mileage quoted. Usually means it'll be through the roof.
3. Xenons? Wasnt an option on 200s.
4. Its modified so will put people off.

Its also perceved as an expensive car to run so by reducing the price they hope to get rid of it faster?

Also sad to say it, but prices will just keep falling as they aint as desirable as they used to be.

I'm always wary when they don't put mileage up, from what I can see though it's only got stickers, does seem very cheap for a LY, think Ye drivers door has dropped slightly from looking at pictures.

Personally when buying a car, I believe you're also buying peace of mind. Hence why when I bought my 197, I was more than happy to pay an extra £1,500 from what a non-Renault dealer would ask for the warranty, and peace of mind.

I've too many friends who've brought relatively quick cars from private sales or the local used car dealer, and had numerous problems with it.

One person I know in particular bought a BMW M sport 3 series. Price was ridiculously low with mid mileage. It turned out it'd been absolutely thrashed and upon taking it to a garage, the mechanic was surprised it was even being run.

I personally wouldn't buy a car what has been modified or tinkered with in any way. Clearly someones had the best out of it!

Lovely colour and spec though!!

Just read some reviews about this company, saying avoid it always goo to do research, not that I could afford it anyway :worried:

Selling cat c and d cars without telling the customer, cars in general crap condition, usual cowboy stuff, be interested to see if it's anyone off heres car?

Personally when buying a car, I believe you're also buying peace of mind. Hence why when I bought my 197, I was more than happy to pay an extra £1,500 from what a non-Renault dealer would ask for the warranty, and peace of mind.

I've too many friends who've brought relatively quick cars from private sales or the local used car dealer, and had numerous problems with it.

One person I know in particular bought a BMW M sport 3 series. Price was ridiculously low with mid mileage. It turned out it'd been absolutely thrashed and upon taking it to a garage, the mechanic was surprised it was even being run.

I personally wouldn't buy a car what has been modified or tinkered with in any way. Clearly someones had the best out of it!

Lovely colour and spec though!!

Main dealers sell some right trash too though. i know of one that sold quite a famous 197 that had been put back to standard. Not too well either according to the dealer who sold it.

Didnt a lad off here have a 200 from a Renault dealer that was the press car, and had a lot of problems with it? The main problem buying second hand, you can never be sure.

If a dealer sells you a car they have to tell you if it's cat c/d

If its a private sale they only have to tell you if you ask, i've been through this with a car i bought once.

shame really, its a very nice clio. LY, Recaros, Black Speedlines, Projectors, GT Spoiler, yellow interior pack.

But nurburgring stickers and advertising thats its been remapped by ktec isnt what you want to see.

The nail is the coffin is the fact that:

ITS AN INSURANCE WRITE OFF 30/04/2011
V5 states 'substantially
repaired and/or accident damaged: identity checked​
on 19/10/2011'

shame really, its a very nice clio. LY, Recaros, Black Speedlines, Projectors, GT Spoiler, yellow interior pack.

But nurburgring stickers and advertising thats its been remapped by ktec isnt what you want to see.

The nail is the coffin is the fact that:

ITS AN INSURANCE WRITE OFF 30/04/2011
V5 states 'substantially
repaired and/or accident damaged: identity checked​
on 19/10/2011'

If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Ohhh, how did you find that out??

Any HPI check would have shown that information. It doesnt mean it isnt a good car though. It could have been repaired to a very high standard. If you just wanted the car to thrash on track days, then id consider a Cat C/D car.

look at the other cars on the same page.

mileage: 88k, 119k etc etc.

all high. And as found out above.... stoved in!

Someone call about it and ask if its ever been in a crash!

Similar Thread Suggestions