Gloss Black or Glacier White Wing Mirrors

Hi guys i have just taken my wing mirror covers off ready to send to Spray Shack to be sprayed im just not 100% on which colour i should go for Glacier White to match the colour of the car or Gloss Black. All opinions most welcome.

I love White cars but not with black roof and wing mirrors
My personal opinion

White all the way, was thinking of sorting my mirror caps after seeing SarGara's pics in the gallery.

I have sent off my wing mirror caps to Spray Shack today to be finished in Glacier White o happy days, i feel a bit funny driving around with no wing mirror caps on people probably think I’ve had them stolen or something lol. Simon at spray shack did say he would be able to do a 24 hour turn around on them so fingers crossed will be back on the car in no time.

Hi Sunny, yep we are on target for a 24 hour turn around for you, yours will be a smooth finish i.e the nasty plastic texturing taken out etc, so not just a blow over, will look like a manufacturers finish.

Nice 1 Simon, appreciate the fast turn around on them mate the pictures you sent do look mint i have to say. I can't wait to get them on the car now.

Yum yum, they do look tasty. How much if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure its cheaper than a white pair from renault.

Yum yum, they do look tasty. How much if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure its cheaper than a white pair from renault.

£40 returned mate ( assuming mirror caps in decent condition). (same price for black or white). These are on there way back to sunny now, and should be with him tomorrow, its down to RM now hehe.

Arrived with me today as promised Simon thanks alot mate, they are on the car and they look awesome great finish on them mate. Will get some pictures up as soon as i give the 197 a wash. Simon thinking front grills and rear splitter could do with some Spray Shack treatment next mate :thumbup:

Pictures of my new sprayed Mirror Caps in Glacier White fitted to my Clio 197 Cup. If you guys want a good and fast service and a similiar finish get in touch with Simon at Spray Shack.

Last edited: