Gloss Black or Glacier White Wing Mirrors

Thanks a lot mate, Front grill are about to be boxed then will be ready to be posted to Simon tomorrow and i might send my steering wheel insert as well depending on the price and if i can still keep the renault sport writing on it as well mate.

Mine were faded really bad to mate, i used some Auto Glym plastic conditioner i picked up from trax for £10 which was cheap as it normally sells for around £17. I have also used the conditoner today as you can see in my pictures i uploaded a little earlier. Simon charges £45 for the front grills to be sprayed as well mate. Im feeling a gloss black & gold flake finish for them.

Last edited:
Yh and will look eye catching from the front end mate so its worth doing give Simon an email and he will sort you out. He done my interior respray, wing mirrors and now my grill and soon my rear splitter when i get a chance to get under the car to get it off lol.

Pictures of my new sprayed Mirror Caps in Glacier White fitted to my Clio 197 Cup. If you guys want a good and fast service and a similiar finish get in touch with Simon at Spray Shack.

Hi Sunny, car looks great, very tidy! thanks ever so much for the praise. With regard to the steering wheel insert, we can definately do it, i can source the decal for it and we can spray it on in the colour you desire (might take a day or 2 to get the decal mind). We only use the decals as a mask so its a virtually manufacurers finish, and long lasting.

Looking forward to doing the grills :smile:

Many thanks for the repeat business.
Cheers,
Simon

:thumbup:Thats great Simon, just sent you a text mate. I will get these items posted after work tomorrow i finish at 4:30 so its a dash to the post office before it closes at 5:thumbup:

Last edited:
scratched mirror cap

Hi All

i stupidly scratched my drivers side door mirror on a wall yesterday and have been looking at the options. Is it possible Simon you can do something with it? i would ultimately like the original colour of Albi blue.

Cheers,
Luke

Hi All

i stupidly scratched my drivers side door mirror on a wall yesterday and have been looking at the options. Is it possible Simon you can do something with it? i would ultimately like the original colour of Albi blue.

Cheers,
Luke

Yep mate, pop it over and we can sort it and match the colour :smile: