Getting Clio RS 200 Cup track ready!

Hi everyone I am new to the forums but have just bought a Clio RS 200 Cup (see pics attached).

I am looking to get it track ready can anyone recommend the essential upgrades to be able to do this.

I am thinking:

Roll cage
Harnesses
Brad pads
Brake lines
Brake fluid
Fuel lines?
Tyres?
It has recarro seats so shouldn't need new seats?9b2179bec6c25140cb12588fb2d2f3c3.jpg211c1bb912facf3173f3ff760d0056d5.jpg

Won't be used as an everyday car but would like to keep it road legal.

Thanks for any help!

To start with uprated discs / PAds and brake lines. If want one set tyres buy some
road legal semi slicks. 2bh to get it on track don't have go too mad as very good out the box.

Thank you will do sorry only just registered on the forums sure I'll get the hang of it in no time.

Ive just ordered some new uniroyal rainsport 3 which seem to be highly rated, nankang ns2rs are rated well too! ... for track get some r888s on a spare set of alloys

As above a standard cup is a decent track car and will embarrass much more expensive machinery.

If you're on a budget NS2R's in 120 compound are a decent semi slick, ideally mount them on a spare set of rims and use road tyres to and from the track and in the wet.

As for brakes buy the best disks you can afford, as for pads we like Pagid RS29 but they don't come cheap. DS1.11 also come recommended. DS2500's are in regular use but you can push them too far on track and pad deposits can be an issue. Dont forget the brake line and fluid.

Also worth changing the gearbox oil and bleeding the clutch.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Tomorrow i am ordering the following from K-Tec

Brake Lines
Uprated Discs and Pads
Racing Engine Oil
Racing Brake Fluid
Racing Gearbox Oil
Steering wheel and boss
4 Point harness x 2
Rear bolt in roll cage with harness bar.
Full belt set and tensioners
Decat Pipe.

I am hoping this will all be enough for a few track days.

Anything i am missing?

Thanks again done lots of interesting reading the last few days.