Georges gw 200 (ideas needed)

Hi

I bought my completely stock Clio about 3 months ago, slowly getting bits done. Got a little bit of spare money this month so wondering what part I should buy for it. Was thinking maybe wrapping the roof and the bonnet? Any ideas welcome
cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 25
depends which way you wanna go..some people will suggest getting a good set of tyres,pads,exhaust,braided brake lines and some will incline to the looks..

If was me I'd change rear lights bud and good detail and if any major things... (Cam belt) etc....... I think the Clio standard is good base car, tyres and suspension good place start and enjoy fellow gw owner

Lightweight battery . Start saving weight without ruining functionality.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks pav, I'm not particularly mechanically minded so im not sure how much of that I could do myself, and I don't particularly plan on taking it on a track so honestly I was thinking of mainly looks, however silly that seems haha, I did plan on doing exhaust, intake and airfillter though.

no worries..an aftermarket exhaust will make you smile and older people wave their walking sticks at you :clap:

Thanks rs evo, I have the cam belt booked in, I actually changed the lights to the ones in now haha. Maybe not to everyone's tastes, would you recommend any suspension changes or not? I was thinking maybe putting it on some 30mm lowering springs

Cheers kusums I'll look into one

Nejjam I really I want a set haha but that are a bit pricey, well the ones I've seen, but cheers :smile:

Last edited: