funny noise??

well it isnt funny actually.after driving with the window down today can here like a fuf fuf fuf noise as the wheels and tyres rotate.like there is sticky on the tyres or something.put my head out the window (as you do) and its front and back drivers side (not sure about passenger side).any ideas what it might be?doesnt effect the way the car drives and you cant here it from the inside,but making me paranoid now.had a mot last week and flew through with advisorys on tyre,but tyres are good and have plenty of thread that still grip well.so if you have a idea then please help??

ive had alsorts running through my head mainly being warped discs??

please help

yeah maybe.it sounds like there is a patch of stocky and is on an off like fuf fuf fuf.thats the only way i can describe it

yeah maybe,ive only got a hose pipe so maybe need a pressure washing.hope thats all it is.have you experienced this roy?

well,i have blasted holy hell out of them today and they are still making a noise.what the hell is it.doing my head in now!!!!

I get the same noise on my 200 since new but can't find the problem either. Have you checked for sticker labels on the wheel hub that could be catching on the wheel weights?

I bet its the sticker off the suspension touching part of the wheel or is it lowered?