Fuel display on the 200

Hi guys,

I have been looking through my on board computer and i've noticed that over the last couple of days it has been saying that i have 95 litres left in my tank when there is a quater left. Firstly there's about 15 litres left and secondly the fuel tank has a capacity of around 55 litres max.

Has anyone else had this??

i'm guessing the sensor in the fuel tank is broken but the car is going for its first service early next week so i will ask them to have a look.

You sure it isn't saying 95Miles left?

Unless the 200 computer is different to the 197 computer!?! On the 197 it says; Fuel Used, Miles/Range, Avg. MPG and Avg. MPH.

naa my range is in km, it has litres left as well may be because it's a lhd but i doubt it i think they put the same computer in all 200's

Depends what the unit of measurement is in your geographic location,

For the distance remaining menu its miles for us brits, for most of the rest of you it would be kilometers.

For the fuel used menu it would be Gallons for us and litres for everyone else. The fuel used menu shows how much fuel you have used since it was last reset - as if I really need reminding how much petrol iv burned....

Simples.....

Last edited:
When on the menu, simply press both selector buttons that are on the end off the menu stalk and hold it until it resets.

Similar Thread Suggestions