Front pretensioner resistors

av4625

Paid Member
I am putting harnesses in and wanted to take out the front seat belts. Will this throw up a light because of the pretensioners? Can I use resistors to sort it? If so where do they go?

I have used resistors for the seat airbags and it worked a treat.

Evening chap - I'm having a similar issue, fitted harnesses and removed factory seatbelts and getting the front pretensioner airbag light on. RSTuner software shows the circuit is open and when i plug the belts back in to the harness, the fault is cleared...

Did you managed to resolve this and if so, how?

I have the RSTuner with ABS module enabled but it doesn't have the seatbelt centre pretensioner listed so I can't disable via software :worried:

Evening chap - I'm having a similar issue, fitted harnesses and removed factory seatbelts and getting the front pretensioner airbag light on. RSTuner software shows the circuit is open and when i plug the belts back in to the harness, the fault is cleared...

Did you managed to resolve this and if so, how?

I have the RSTuner with ABS module enabled but it doesn't have the seatbelt centre pretensioner listed so I can't disable via software :worried:
Where are you based? If you’re anywhere near the West Mids I can code them out with CLIP