Front passenger airbag disable

I have a 200 Silverstone with Recaros and its a right pain trying to get our toddler in the back on to his child seat. Does anyone know if there is any way of disabling the passengers side airbag which will let us put his child's at in the front?

There is a switch on the side of the dash, it's hidden when the doors are closed

That's what I thought, I think you have to remove the plastic panel which just pops off, although you may need to remove the door rubber from that section to do it.

Thanks for the replies. I'm aware the cars with recaros don't have the key switch option, which is why I posted!
I know some other manufacturers offer a hard wired override option, any experience anyone?

On my Cup the switch (standard seats) is on the drivers side on the end of the dash. You cant see it with the door closed.

On my Cup the switch (standard seats) is on the drivers side on the end of the dash. You cant see it with the door closed.

I had reason to have a few of the dash panels off a few weeks ago (rattle hunting) and noticed that the airbag switch although covered was still wired in. I have FF 200 with Recaros. Didn't look under the sticker to see if the actual switch was still there but all the wires were certainly running to it so I'm sure it could be turned.

However Renault really don't want you turning it off for a reason with the Recaros so it's best left alone in my books.