Front door speakers

Hi guys, i'm after some speakers for the front doors and not sure what to go for? I'm only looking for front as the rear is stripped out with no speakers. I'm looking for a straight swap with the fronts so i can literally take the door cards off, unplug the original and replace with no messing about. Only reason i'm looking at swapping is because my current ones have blown. If anybody could link me to get a good sounding pair that would be great! Something that sounds crisp with a decent amount of bass.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have to remove the door cards on these cars to change the speakers? I had my speaker out the other day with just the speaker cover off

I bought the correct size pioneers but higher power than the specific fit versions and bought some adapters from eBay so was literally a plug and play situation, think it's 13cm speakers you need and if you've removed the rears may be worth fitting some with tweeters attached
Mine are pioneer ts-G1322i sound great but I have an aftermarket HU as I hated the Renault one from day one and the difference is staggering

[MENTION=26798]Craig211[/MENTION] I'll buy them as they're very reasonable price too!! They aren't a straight fit though you say? What adapters do I need? Could you link me? Thanks!

I get confused with car audio. The front speakers the tweeters are separate aren't they? With the tweeters on top of the dash. And the speakers in the back have built in tweeters?
link up all what you used please @Craig211
my car is a cup so there are no speakers in the back but the car is actually wired to take speakers in the rear anyway so il be putting a new set in front and rear.