Front diamond removal?

Hi,

While I'm suffering the long wait until my 200 arrives, I was just toying with some ideas. Can the front diamond be easily removed? If so, i thinking of spraying it black to match the mirrors, diffuser and grill.

Thanks, Jay

Not sure but Streamline Carbon do a replacement carbon diamond so it must come off without too much trouble.

I'm thinking it would be good to remove the whole thing and fill the hole.

cheers, just had a look at there website. £45. Not too bad i suppose, by the time the paint has been bought and that.

It's screwed on from behind, bumper needs to come off to properly get to it. Apparently you can unscrew it by just undoing top screws on the bumper and pulling the bumper forwards, you need small hands though

Ah ok, thanks. Ill wait till it arrives till i get to ahead of myself. I did plan to have the front bumper off to fit a HID kit tho. Thanks

yeah Ive got carbon badges allround from streamline, the front bumper, was nothing short of a bloody nightmare!!! took about hour and half and ripped to bits arms lol

yeah Ive got carbon badges allround from streamline, the front bumper, was nothing short of a bloody nightmare!!! took about hour and half and ripped to bits arms lol

Is that for the 197 though?
Was thinking of doing this, but on the 200 it is on the bit inbetween the front lights, can you take the diamond off without having to remove it?

yeah its on a 197, will keep an eye out for you gromb, only down the m18 from you, still havent seen any members as yet!